SSL Email Setup on your iPhone
The below explains how to setup SSL (Secure) for your Email Accounts hosted with ClicksCrazy.com, after you have entered in the basic settings, when using an iOS device (iPad/iPhone):
Incoming Mail SSL:
1. From the Home screen, tap Settings.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars and choose the desired email account.
3. Tap Host Name, and enter clickscrazy.mail.pairserver.com.
4. Tap Advanced.
5. From the Incoming Settings menu, slide Use SSL to ON.
6. Tap Server Port and make the following change: POP 995
7. Tap Save.
Outgoing Email SSL:
1. From the SMTP menu, tap the primary outgoing server for the account. This will be the server name assigned to your domain.
2. Tap Host Name, and enter clickscrazy.mail.pairserver.com.
3. Next to Use SSL, tap ON.
4. Tap Authentication, and enter your Password.
5. Tap Server Port and change the port to 465.
6. Tap Save.